SOLD Early License Plate Holder (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’d have one but I’m too cheap to buy this one to hold a plate on the front of my rig that’s not required by law. 😝

I bet John @pardion has or least has had a few of these.

I’d have one but I’m too cheap to buy this one to hold a plate on the front of my rig that’s not required by law. 😝

I bet John @pardion has or least has had a few of these.
Yeah, Let’s get a count of how many there are of these super rare part. @Dallas Todd? @Bear? How many you got?

2 for me….😀

image.jpg

image.jpg

Damn, I did not know until now these were only rare because people have been hoarding them. Now that I know that, I will be the first to offer you $25.00 for it.

Last edited:
I’ll double that bid @$50 shipped.

Just checked my stash. I have exactly zero (0).

I have a few also. Had me excited when I seen the price…guess I can’t retire off my stash after all.

Just checked my stash. I have exactly zero (0).
Looks like you need to get this. I don’t want you to be the only one who doesn’t have one of these super rare items. I lowered the price for you.

Paul, this thread was much more interesting when the price was $425 and a hen’s tooth — You should twist it back up to say.. $500 or near offer.

Also, just throwing this out there: I will trade one of my two early front license plate brackets for a vader light….
if anyone has interest in that deal message me directly!

I have a bunch of the rear license plate holders. I have one that doesn't have the top bracket just the main plate. Use that on my ARB bull bar for my outback plate.
IMG_20180830_123546806.jpg

Also have one with a different bracket spot welded for the FJ45LP-B

Also, just throwing this out there: I will trade one of my two early front license plate brackets for a vader light….
if anyone has interest in that deal message me directly!

So Vader lights are rare as well? Who would have guessed. Think I've seen a picture with a bunch of them still in their original boxes. I have none in boxes but do have a few.

‘76 is now “early.” 😂

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom