Wanted FOUND Early H41 Transmission (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Looking for an early (1980 model year and older) H41 4spd transmission. This would have a 16spl output shaft and would have been attached to a single piece t-case. Doesn't matter which input shaft (gas or diesel). The input shaft would have 22teeth and a 1st gear ratio of 4.925.

A very early H55 from a 3B diesel with a 16spl output would also work.

I've got a couple, where are you located?

H55F was later and never mated to the one piece transfer case only the nineteen spline split transfer case.

Toyota and 36100-98003 would disagree.

Unknown.jpeg

Do you have anymore info on this transmission? Google the part number nothing comes up except Brazil and in Spanish. I know the three speed was used in other markets with a one piece transfer case after 8/80. Once the gears were widened in 1975 Toyota made a input gear for the ten spline three speed not a 16 spline three speed. For this five speed mated to one piece transfer Toyota probably did the same thing. By the location of the shift tower would guess this was not made for a Land Cruiser made in Japan. Think what is special here the transfer case input gear and adapter, maybe even the transfer case housings itself. Can see the cover on the back is flat like split case not a cone like the one piece case. Do you have a parts break down on the transmission and transfer case?

I have had one of the OEM plates that mates the H55f to the 1-piece case here at the shop and mocked up a combo. Yes, they exist .......

I should have an early H41 for you, will look next week.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom