early gauge cluster (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

orangefj45

Supporting Vendor
Threads
i have a cluster from a 25 or a 40, not sure. i got it with a collection of other parts mostly for early fj40s. this one has the warning lights instead of the gauges so it has to be 63 or earlier. appears to be in great shape but i have no way of telling if it works perfect or not. it is complete, no rust, does'nt appear to have been messed with.
$75 shipped from my place in stockton CA.
MVC-689S.JPG

Georg, there should be a month-year production date stamped in ink on the back. ;)

i have a cluster from a 25 or a 40, not sure. i got it with a collection of other parts mostly for early fj40s. this one has the warning lights instead of the gauges so it has to be 63 or earlier. appears to be in great shape but i have no way of telling if it works perfect or not. it is complete, no rust, does'nt appear to have been messed with.
$75 shipped from my place in stockton CA.
Hey Georg, Please put that on my tab, I'll take it. You were so buisy last weekend I could not grab you and ask about it. Thanks, John Pardi

This off an FJ40. It has the cut out for the shifter. If I remember correctly the back ground for the amp and oil lights is the same color as the speedo.

John

righton john, it's all yours. pm me your addy and i'll ship it up to you.

the date code on the back is "7.7.11 "

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom