Wanted Early FJ55 Steering Wheel (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
G'day Fellow 55 Mudders,

Looking to buy the early 1967-1969 FJ55 steering wheel. I have a factory orange 1979 FJ55 that im resto-modding and would like this to be the centre piece of the interior.

Many Thanks

Picture of said steering wheel. Im in Australia so all help would be gladly appreciated.

Screenshot_20190602-010632.png

You may have to sell a kidney
I gave one away a couple years ago, it was too nice for anything I own and I didn't have a use for it.
I might need to hold on to some of these parts in case my kidneys start to fail we could do some trading!

Have already spoken to Claseic Cruisers, they have a complete vehicle 67-69 they are selling for restoration. So unfortunately no picking off that one.

Ive had a chance to buy two of them over the years but always put it off as i never knew the value or rarity of the wheel. Now since i have an awesome 55 base. Im in need!

I gave one away a couple years ago, it was too nice for anything I own and I didn't have a use for it.
I might need to hold on to some of these parts in case my kidneys start to fail we could do some trading!

See how you are? Now BananaBenderQLD needs it and you just gave it away to some Joe Bag-Of-Doughnuts 🙄

G'day Fellow 55 Mudders,

Looking to buy the early 1967-1969 FJ55 steering wheel. I have a factory orange 1979 FJ55 that im resto-modding and would like this to be the centre piece of the interior.

Many Thanks
Interesting read....if you would like to contact me, I have one restoration quality....I might let it go to a good home. Let's discuss Cheers
Mikescruisers@gmail.com

Guy in Australia is interested. but hasent firm ed up the deal. NP- deciding if I keep the 68 whole, restore it, or part it....its has some nice parts- and I have a 135F I could put in her....what's it worth to you.?
Email me back to discuss. Thx
mikescruisers@gmail.com

Wait! The one in the pic is defective, it’s on the wrong side!! I’ll give you $5.59 for it!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom