Early Fj40 SPLIT HOOD (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Picture002.jpg

Hood is 100% Solid has about 3 coats of paint. NO DENTS, RUST!
$150 plus shipping
Picture001.jpg

Not fer nuthin' but that sure LOOKS like a dent mid hood passenger side. You can see it inside and out... and it's gotten rusty there - and maybe on the driver's side a bit too... from hitting the windshield frame I'd guess. And there looks to be a small rust hole pass side front corner, next to the round hole in the lip.

Don't get me wrong... the hood is is good shape and probably worth the $150... and as described: "no dents, rust" it would probably be worth more....

Just striving for accuracy in advertising here on mud...

Mark

Not fer nuthin' but that sure LOOKS like a dent mid hood passenger side. You can see it inside and out... and it's gotten rusty there - and maybe on the driver's side a bit too... from hitting the windshield frame I'd guess. And there looks to be a small rust hole pass side front corner, next to the round hole in the lip.

Don't get me wrong... the hood is is good shape and probably worth the $150... and as described: "no dents, rust" it would probably be worth more....

Just striving for accuracy in advertising here on mud...

Mark

You beat me to it. Looks like a rusty dent to me too. Did that hood fly off on the highway? Look at the ornament.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom