Wanted Early FJ40 rear Quarter Reflector - Red (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

EWheeler

4 Cruisers, No Garage !
GOLD Star
Threads
I need one used early FJ40 quarter panel reflector. Here is the one on the good side. I dont want new, looking for a well used one. Post up what you got.

image.jpg

I need one used early FJ40 quarter panel reflector. Here is the one on the good side. I dont want new, looking for a well used one. Post up what you got.

View attachment 2838056
Ok,
Here you go. The p.o. sprayed bed liner EVERYWHERE. Unfortunately the nuts did snap there is a small tab but not great. Yours for the cost of paying shipping.

16369972436083484268113324931716.jpg

16369974798342467271314163884848.jpg

@Akloml

Thank you for the kind & generous offer! I'm going to keep searching for one that has the studs intact.

Still looking.

I am sure I can put one aside for your next order. Probably have a dozen.

Still looking for one of these patina'd rear reflectors. Should have remembered to ask mark to sell me one during my last purchase.

Still looking for one of these patina'd rear reflectors. Should have remembered to ask mark to sell me one during my last purchase.
…or with those carb bases.😉

Still after 1 or 2 patina'd red quarter reflectors to match the photo in my first post above.

Did you find a used reflector?
Long answer:

I've had offers, but nothing worth buying or even shipping. I'm being a picky pest about the look of the "patina" on the ring. I currently have brand new reflectors installed, but if I can find a patina match, the brand new ones will go to the rear crossmember and the patina ones will go on the body.

Short answer:

No.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom