Wanted Early FJ40 Parts - Wiper arm / wiring harness clips, early front heater pipe (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Goforth

SILVER Star
Threads
Hello Mud,

Hoping to find an early wiper arm. I found these photos of what I need for my '67 FJ40.
wiper arm 2.jpeg
wiper arm 1.jpeg

Please let me know if anyone has a spare lying about!

Also looking for the old clips used to manage the wiper wiring harness. I need 3 of these. You can see the little metal clips holding the harness in place in this photo I borrowed from another mud member:
Screen Shot 2020-10-09 at 9.22.38 AM.png

Also looking for the heater pipe that would have only front provision, not rear. If anyone has a pair, I'm interested!
Thank you
Charles

Last edited:
I'll give ya a bump....I'm looking as well. I have an early arm, but only one. And it is missing the little end clip that is supposed to work with the early blades.

Honestly...I’m thinking that the one arm that is on my 67 may not be original? It has the screw to hold onto wiper motor shaft on the inside of the arm. And the end does not have the spoon. I’m going to have to figure out what I have and what to do!
165FE451-BD2B-4E4A-9B2E-0E457ACB1968.jpeg

And the one on the right is how it attaches. Is this an aftermarket arm?
C663BC87-798D-401F-8252-A5AE7862D5D8.jpeg

What are the 9 clips you speak of? This is new for me.

EDIT: I see. You were talking about the clips for the wires on the windshield frame.

I ordered new arms and wipers for “early FJ40” and you can see what they sent me above. Not early enough!!! 😆

Happy new year all! I found what I needed and appreciate the responses! I'll create a for sale thread soon as I need to purge some twice purchase overstock!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom