For Sale Early Fj40 Fj45 OEM parts collection (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Cleaning out Papa's garage. Not sure what all there is an value. Would like to sell as a lot/collection rather than individually. It was suggested to me that I post here before EBay or Craigslist. I'm thinking the whole group should be worth $2k to someone doing an accurate restoration.

1. OEM restored acorn wheel caps, from 1964 FJ45. 4 solid, 2 w/ center holes
2. Four OEM restored steel wheels from 1965 FJ45, powder coated
3. 2 early FJ40 wiper assemblies, one seems complete including the mounting screws and rubber mounting bushings, 2sets of wiper arms, wire harness
4. 2 old tires, look like they must have been spares off early 40's, one mounted on OEM wheel
5. Restored battery tray
6. Restored radiator frame
7. Old school heater
8. Chrome rear hatch, lift gate struts, support arms, good non-restored condition
9. Pair of OEM running boards from 1964 FJ45, not restored

IMG_1259.JPG

IMG_1285.JPG

IMG_1295.JPG

IMG_1353.JPG

IMG_1297.JPG

Nothing there 45 specific, most parts are early 70's, 2k? I see maybe 1k in parts, are the caps restored originals? They look nice, glws

And I have these half doors. They were made by cutting down OEM full doors. $600.

IMG_1354.JPG

IMG_1357.JPG

IMG_1359.JPG

IMG_1364.JPG

IMG_1365.JPG

so the wheels are riveted not welded?

Got a ton of more stuff.
Restored rear seat frames, warn (Belleview) winch, panel lights, switches, barn doors, tire carrier, 4 carburetors, restored running boards, top corner glass, new oem wheel, restored bumpers, jack mount, heaters and ducts, shifter, NOS IPF lights, tire carriers (early and later models), headlight bazel, and lots more. I will try to provide a more complete list. Got specific photos of individual parts if anyone wants to PM me.

IMG_1395.JPG

IMG_1494.JPG

IMG_1507.JPG

IMG_1516.JPG

IMG_1567.JPG

And here is an option for shipping: It could all fit in this M416 Trailer ($850), It is painted Land Cruiser Olive Brown. Includes wheel adapters so you can run 6 lug LC wheels and a set of Rancho springs if wanted to install heavier suspension. You can tow the trailer home or could economically have it shipped loaded via auto transport.

So, what will you give me $ for the whole collection including the trailer?

IMG_1373.JPG

IMG_1379.JPG

IMG_1383.JPG

IMG_1385.JPG

IMG_1392.JPG

I think I want to sell the barn doors with the tire carrier, hinges, latches, gaskets all together. I don't know what they are worth, can't find much on eBay currently to gage price. I'm guessing the set is worth $500-$1500? Shoot me a PM with an offer if you like.

IMG_1479.JPG

IMG_1487.JPG

IMG_1494.JPG

Can you text me a price for everything in the carburetor's picture? (multiple carbs and linkage parts) 602.429.9116

Bumperettes: $45
Carburetor collection: $200
Barn doors, tire carrier door, hinges and latches: $750
4 OEM early restored wheels and 4 OEM hub caps (2 rear/2 front): $750

Trailer Sold
Jump seats Sold

Wiper motors.. the small ones. How much with shipping to 97301?
I'll take them if reasonable.

Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom