Wanted Early FJ40 / FJ25 Floor pan (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Going to throw this out there since I have had NO LUCK with finding any reproduction floor pans. Yes I have tried heritage, yes I have PM'd Paul, etc, etc.

- I am looking for a drivers floor pan for an early FJ40 and possibly the tool box. See photo for style. I believe the early pans are unique since the toolbox side is angled.

If anyone knows for certain if a later 60s floorpan also works, please let me know.

- Also looking for the rear floor pan (also unique ribbing on the floor)

Thanks
Bill
dash floorboard.JPG
Tool Box.JPG

Back to the top

Yes. It is a great writeup on how he did it and I will definately use it for reference, but the problem I am having is actually obtaining the sheetmetal pieces. He supposedly got his from Paul but since he is now affiliated with CCOT, I am out of luck. CCOT does not have the early floorpans and suggested that I find a rust free model from the central US states:mad:

Back to the top again.

I have a good floor out of a early 63 (62 production date) only problem is it comes with the rest of my early FJ40 items. $1,100 and shipping would cost a fortune. It's about a complete vehicle. I will be posting it in the 25 section in the next couple of days.

John

John,

I just ordered some floor pan sections today for my '71 fj40 from realsteelcruiserparts.net today. They are out of Texas. I called them and told me it is about 2 to 3 weeks before they can get it out. Their number is 214-642-6461 or just check their website. They list floor pans for the early years.

Rudy

BTT

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom