Wanted Early FJ series Speed detectors (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Carb Parts and Exhaust Donut

Looking for the window for the 58-69 1 barrel carb, and a rebuild kit, and unsure what the third part is but it screws in next to the fuel mixture adjustment screw. Any help or anyone with these let me know thanks. Also looking for an exhaust pipe donut for where the pipe attaches to the exhaust manifold in case someone has one around.

Last edited:
parking brake

I have a spare from a 77fj40. Let me know if it will work for you. Thx

mike said:
I have a spare from a 77fj40. Let me know if it will work for you. Thx

what parts do you have exactly? the switch I need looks like this http://store1.yimg.com/I/coolfj40_1861_14698271 that is all I know for sure.

from there, you would know better what runs from that switch to the light on the dash than I do as I have never seen what attaches to this switch???

let me know, thanks!

I have a 4.11 out of a 73 fj55, not sure if that works for you or if the splines changed. PM me if you are interested.

I have a '77 FJ40 with 4.11s, but I don't know if they would be interchangeable with 3.73s out of an FJ60 -- do you? Also, where are you located (don't want to spend a lot on shipping)? I'm in Wisconsin at zip 54601.

those will both be course spline. you can get a course spline round flange from kurt at cruiser outfitters and drill to match your driveshaft, or find the appropriate slip yoke to match the pinions and swap onto your shaft.

2 complete axels with 4:11's

i have two axels from 81bj42 with 4:11's. I'm located in Toronto,Canada. Let me know if your interested in them. Thx

username? said:
I'm in Elvis, TN
That's probably going to make the shipping more than I'd like to spend. Thanks for the response, though.

Its too bad that they are different splines like I thought because I'm in SC that wouldn't have been to bad on the shipping. Good Luck.

WTB- FJ62 mirrors (pair), FJ60 spare tire rod

I'm getting my truck painted and wanted to upgrade to the larger FJ62 mirrors for better visibility.

If you have a pair please email me price? How much shipped to San Mateo, CA 94403?

I also need the complete rod/handle that lowers the FJ60 spare tire. It is an extended rod that slips in above the rear bumper below the tailgate and then deep into the rear of the truck to lower the spare tire chain. Mine never came with one when I bought it.

gnx7@hotmail.com

Thank you,

Mark
'84 FJ60 that needs paint badly.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom