Wanted Early FJ series Speed detectors (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Texican

s-Moderator
Threads
I need a couple of these for a project...........Also need the short section of cable attached .......PM if ya got one.
Butch
vss.jpg
vss2.jpg

:confused: :frown:
bumpasaurus.jpg

I might have the one I took out of my '70, I'll look... What do they do anyway?

Shawn Russell said:
I might have the one I took out of my '70, I'll look... What do they do anyway?

In the OEM configuration, they told the emission computer that the truck was moving........I am trying to convert them to give a VSS signal for a GM computer, burned the first 2 up trying....1 other one did not work when I pulled it. Let me know........
Butch

Butch, I've got about a dozen of those dinosaurs in a dusty old box that just keepsgettin dustier. Wanna buy the box?

65swb45 said:
Butch, I've got about a dozen of those dinosaurs in a dusty old box that just keepsgettin dustier. Wanna buy the box?

Sure if the price is agreeable. Might work a swap, .........
PM info.
Butch

FZJ80 Front Electric Locker

i've been searching high and low for a 93-97 factory elctric locker and have usually been coming up either a few days too late, or finding that the seller wants to sell the complete front end. :doh:

i'm looking for help in the pricing and locating department.
How much should i pay for a used electric locker? ..and were should i focus my searching energy? :confused:

Thanks in advance to all those who take the time to help out!! :beer:

p.s.
post reply, pm, or email here: knoweyedia@yahoo.com

Talk to Koffer on this board; check in the F/S section for the 80 he is parting out. He has both front and rear e-lockers in NJ (no idea on the price but I'd guess reasonable). If he will only sell you the whole axle I am interested on the rest of the axle. I'm local to Koffer and can pick the axle up, dismantle it and ship/deliver the e-locker to you if you're interested...

Nick

well Nick,
that sounds like a good idea to me.. i sent Koffer a PM and an email the other day, but have yet to get a reply to either.
if you get the whole axle from him how much would you sell the locking third member for?

thnx for the response Nick.. i'll PM you as soon as i can work the math out on this end ;)

Chrome OEM Wheels FJ62

I'm looking for four (4) OEM Rims for a FJ62. I would prefer someone locally in the Atlanta area because shipping can be killer on things like that, but if the price is right, I guess shipping would be okay. Thanks.

Last edited:
how about some new ones in boxes (one box is opened because I needed to drool on one for a bit)
I have a set of 4 up here in BC
$200 each CDN

Thanks mud guppie, but that's a little too much for me. I'm not really looking for anything new. Used is fine with me, new just costs too much.

FJ40 front & rear doors needed

Looking for all four doors to fit my '78. Located in Utah. 84097 zip code. Thanks

I've got an extra set of doors and two sets of amby's, all 1979

pm or email me at eschnack@qwest.net for pics/details

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom