early fathers day present. (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

fourtrax

SILVER Star
Threads
well, the other lady (the cruiser as my wife has named it) went and gave my an early father day present. Got home from taking Garrett to the motorcorss track and noticed something dripping...
So, it looks like i will have to pick of a box of rubbers (gloves that is) and tear into her this coming weekend. Finally get to use the fron axle kit i won at Logans run. Sad part is it's only been a 20k since i did it last time.

2012-06-10_19-02-11_610.jpg

That is a gift i do not want and or need right now.

Sad thing is, i have done over 10 of them just this year. And that is the fronts alone.

Yup, looks to be about time. That's always a fun job :D

Darin, you should be able to do a front end in about an hour with that much practice!

Yup, looks to be about time. That's always a fun job :D

Darin, you should be able to do a front end in about an hour with that much practice!

If it was not for going the extra mile and cleaning everything thing up in my solvent tank then i would be alot faster, but got to do right by people, ya know.

is the breather clogged?.... looks like she built up some pressure before she blew the goo all over the linkage there

I ordered the marlin seals.

i check the breather it is still clear/clean, I actually replaced it a few months ago with all new parts and a little longer hose.

I am planning on Saturday morning. Just be waiting on the seals to arrive, i should have everything else.

Let me know if you are lacking anything as i should have everything in stock here on the shelf to include the Marlin seals.

Darin, i'll keep that in mind, thanks for the option.

jerry, yeah i got all the parts. currently i got both rotors off and i am in the process of pulling the knuiclkes off.

jerry, yeah i got all the parts. currently i got both rotors off and i am in the process of pulling the knuiclkes off.

PM/text me your address. I'm negotiating honey-do list now, should get a few hours free either before or after lunch. Need anything? I know your well stocked and experienced, just wanted to check...

i texted you the address, i got everything, i think i'll need, thanks.

Jerry, thanks for your help. I took my time and finished it up around 5pm. didn't have any left over parts, so that was a good thing. :)

p.s. the ridges on the "steering knuckle inner oil seal" point towards the diff, away from the knuckle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom