For Sale Early 70's frame/springs/axles/steering components/driveshafts (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Located 100 miles north of Atlanta GA in Royston, near Anderson and lake Hartwell.

As far as I know it was always in Georgia.

Frame with surface rust, no rot
springs,
complete axles (with all drum brakes and diffs) still attached with factory shackles/pins
half of a front drive shaft, full rear drive shaft
brake lines on the axles are good, some brake lines from front to back still there
steering gear box and front frame gear box along with all tie rods (steering rods)
one transmission mount bracket that goes on top of the rubber discs and bolts to the bell housing..

something was welded to the front, maybe just in front of the tires??
one front bumper bracket is slightly bent
busted up front and rear bumpers attached, some rubber body mounts still there.

WHEELS AND TIRES in pictures ARE NOT part of this sale NOT PART OF THIS SALE..
Bring your own.

I have a forklift and we can load it on your trailer with it if you don't bring wheels and tires.

$1500 OBO for all of it... don't make me take this to the scrap yard...make an offer, worst I can do is say yes... or bicker back and forth..
I might pull it into the shop and pressure wash it this Sunday.

PM me an email address and I will send pics tonight, or will get pics loaded in a few days.

63 views and not one offer.... i'd hate to scrap it.. no one has the guts to make any kind of offer or no one is near by...?? who knows, maybe I would take $750 or $1k for it...(saw front and rear axles on the classifieds for $450 for the set, so that puts the rest of the parts for about 1k... when frames are non existent you will be kicking yourself......) maybe I would throw in a rear window regulator.... or sell the 3 speed transmission and 3 speed transfer case with front and rear PTO box with front shaft, pillow block and output shaft to that person super cheap.. ??? maybe... maybe yes, maybe no...
maybe I will put it on Ebay and let a non mudder get it...

man I wish I were closer...what year does the VIN say the frame is? if it is 74 or older, I might ask if you'd be willing to cut a "patch panel" chuck out of the front passenger side of the frame for me- my passenger side frame horn is "rusted" and I was hoping to get the first say 2 feet or so of one to graft in. I think there might be some factory stamped in "mounting points" on that frame horn that I would need intact so they could be visible and "usable" once incorporated into my frame...clear as mud, huh? LMK and otherwise GLWS!

oh, and keep the springs till they sell- those are going to be like gold soon...

I am not cutting it up or parting it out. I will load it on a flat bed of your choice and cost to have it shipped to you. I am in 30662.
I found some tires and wheels I'm willing to let go, for a slight additional cost, so it will roll.

still for sale, needs to go.. hate to see it hit the scrapper....

pics

100_2342.JPG

100_2345.JPG

100_2346.JPG

100_2350.JPG

slight pitting on those diagonals. but I a sure you they are solid...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom