For Sale Early 70s FJ40 Hardtops and more- NW Oregon (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I have a small stockpile of early FJ40 hardtop parts/pieces that I'd like to find homes for.

-One complete ready to bolt on top, gutter is decent, some corner rust. Some ninny rhino lined the whole outside and did a crappy job, but it's sound and good for a wheeler as is (we were going to figure out how to get the liner off, or just redo it) $500

-two sets of sides, all glass is good. One set is in great condition with minimal corner rust. $300 for pair. Other set has been cut for a rollcage, one corner has more rust than the other but still workable. $200

-fiberglass cap $200
-rain gutter, one piece $175
-lift gate with most of its hardware, iffy seals $175
63/64 Bi-fold lift gate $150
Gas tank from a 72 $150
Glass for 62/63 corrugated hard top sides $50 for both/$30 each
Link to Craigslist ad with some pics:
http://portland.craigslist.org/clk/pts/4015286113.html

I'm new to this site, so please bear with me in responses. All of this "stuff" was acquired while looking to fix our 74 FJ40 that rolled last winter on black ice.

image.jpg

image.jpg

Bump bump! Sides available, gutter and cap have been combined and refinished. Gas tank is sold.

Complete top is sold. Blue sides are sold. Fiberglass cap with gutter is sold. Blue lift gate still available, red sides still available.

Last edited:
Have some of the hardware for this lift gate. Asking $175 OBO.

image.jpg

Last edited:
Red sides still available! Off a late 70s, cut for a roll bar, rear corners have some rust (one is worse than the other. Good glass... Price dropped to $150.

I do still have the lift gate, but I don't have any other pics at the moment. I can take some tomorrow, send me an email at LDouxMe@aol.com and if you want any specific angles, and I'll email you the pics.

Lift gate pending sale. Red sides still available. Have red ambulance door header, and a bi fold door.

Blue lift gate sold. Red sides, red ambulance header, red bi-fold rear door all still available. Also have the glass out of corrugated early 60 sides, not sure if will fit other years. Make me some offers, would like to get rid of this stuff! Sometimes I don't get the notifications so please feel free to email me at LDouxme@aol.com.

Glass for corrugated top has sold.

Still available:
Red late 70s FJ sides
Red ambulance door header
bi-fold lift gate

Will take $300 for everything I have left... Bi-fold rear door, ambulance header, and mid 70s hard too sides. I just want this stuff gone...

Do you have the pieces that bold to the rain gutter directly above the doors?

No sorry, I've already sold the two sets of door bows I had.

What is the ask for the ambulance door header? Any rust issues on the ends?

I have it on craigslist for $75... There's surface rust on the ends, but no cancer that I can see. Feels solid to me, but I haven't tried cleaning them up or done anything with them. We just took the top apart for the lid and have not done anything with the pieces since. If you'd like I can go out this afternoon and snap some pics

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom