For Sale Early (63 / 64) OEM FJ40 Parts assortment. Mirror w/bracket, TNK Wiper Motors, Bug Catcher Latches, Glass Fuel filter w/bracket and more! (Oregon) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

thecrazygreek

A.K.A. TheCraftyGreek
Threads
**UPDATED on Jan 28**

OEM Rear view mirror Includes factory bracket (SOLD)
TNK Wiper motors $350(SOLD!)
Bug catcher window latches (SOLD)
Light and wiper switches $125.00 each
Glass fuel filter housing with bracket (SOLD)
Knob for Vent in Windshield $40.00 (restored with Acetone / dye bath, paint)

All prices include shipping (CONUS) and insurance.
PayPal only please.

PM Me or comment here with questions.

Last edited:
Pre-Restoration Pic

20200115_003133.jpg

Last edited:
Price on other parts will depend on restored or not restored.
I will get them posted up soon. (With prices)

The bug catcher parts, and mirror are spoken for. No $$ has traded hands, so unless it falls through the floor, its reserved.

The rest is available. I'm getting several inquiries, so probably won't last long... :)

How much for the wiper motors as is?

Sorry, they are almost complete. And in perfect working condition! (the parking feature even works) Test video here...

$350 for the set. Should be finished in a couple days. I will post pics then, but here is one with a test sample of my 3D printed terminal cover.

tnk1.jpg

How much for the glass bowl fuel filter?

I would like $100.00 for the glass fuel filter with bracket. (un-restored) I have cleaned the glass housing, and it would not take much effort to get the bracket to 100%.

Sorry, they are almost complete. And in perfect working condition! (the parking feature even works) Test video here...

$350 for the set. Should be finished in a couple days. I will post pics then, but here is one with a test sample of my 3D printed terminal cover.

View attachment 2189296

I would like $100.00 for the glass fuel filter with bracket. (un-restored) I have cleaned the glass housing, and it would not take much effort to get the bracket to 100%.

Nice job on the 3d cover!

Switches are ready!

Price now 125 each. (Shipped)

20200124_142749.jpg

20200121_194620.jpg

20200121_181904.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom