early 60's FST 40 in CT for sale (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

yodafrick

Cruiserhead
Threads
Just wanted to pass it on... Kicking myself but I can't do it right now. There is a FST 40 in Danielson, CT for sale. I haven't seen it, but my uncle called me and gave me the lowdown while he was looking at it.

Soft top bows and doors are there, one bow is slightly bent. round turn signals with lenses, F135 motor, 60/40 split bench, no jump seats, doens't sound too rusty.

Dude only wants 700 obo!!! Call me if you want the sellers number. 860 two eight one 6146. Josh

Anyone able to look at this for me?
Between 72 hour work weeks and CMCC next week my schedule is junk.

Josh, thanks for the heads up, coincidentally one of my coworkers spotted it and sent me these pics. Not in my time budget right now........worth it just for some of the parts.
DSCN6858.jpg
rt101.jpg
DSCN6860.jpg

Just called the guy... I guess he got a deposit from some guy that thought it was real rare cause "most of em have 5 lugs and this one has six!!!" Makes me cringe. Gave him my phone number and told him to have the seller call or call if he backs out. Oh well.

Very odd to have survived with the bows, and what's left of the seats. If it's still there next week when I drive by I'll buy it. :p
DSCN6859.jpg

LOL...6 lugs...wait what???...poor cruiser...hope this '65 it finds it's way to a good cruiser's home.

BTW...I could use that horn cap :frown:

Ouch Jim, salt in the wound!!! JK. Life goes on...

Boy those front tires sure do look like original Dunlop SnoCruisers... maybe the odometer never rolled over. It read 30 something thousand according to my uncle. I don't think I'm lettin this one go yet....

Boy those front tires sure do look like original Dunlop SnoCruisers... maybe the odometer never rolled over. It read 30 something thousand according to my uncle. I don't think I'm lettin this one go yet....

Bring it home :)

Mike Fox'ed it? She resides in Rhode Island now.

Last edited:
Ha, seriously?! At least it was saved :clap:

I'm still feeling the pain of someone getting a certain '62 I would have loved to have had...I won't mention any names :rolleyes:, but I have just seen a video of his latest project, and feel that this '62 will be in good hands :)...even if they are not mine :frown:

Oh Mike...those bows are no good for you. I've got something else in the works that would be a great match for these bows and stuff...maybe we can work something out :D :cheers:

Any news from this old 40 and its new owner...or did I miss it??

I went and looked at it. There's not much left to the old girl. It would be good for a few parts, but not worth what he was asking.

Any news from this old 40 and its new owner...or did I miss it??

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom