SOLD Early (1964) FJ40 Wiper Assembly - San Diego (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

bmoonhajjar

GOLD Star
Threads
I have (what I consider to be) a very complete FJ40 Wiper Assembly from a 1964 FJ40. Everything pictured is part of the sale. I have attempted to photo document and describe everything to the best of my knowledge.

Main Wiper Motors were completely disassembled, degreased, housings striped, primed and painted. I even disassembled the primary contact and re-soldered it, which is a pain. The wiring is in good condition and is original. All contacts were thoroughly cleaned prior to rebuild. Internals were reassembled using AeroShell 33 Grease t0 last another 60 years if need be. The original wiring harness was intact and the wires were good. I will do my best to list everything that comes in the sale.

Two (2) Main Wiper Assembly Motors
One (1) Original Wiring Harness w/ Original Wires and Ends
Two (2) Wiper Arms w/ the hard to find hardware
Two (2) Aftermarket 7.5" Wiper Blades
One Set (Pair) of Wiper Nuts
One Set (Pair) of Wiper Pivot Nuts
One Set (Pair) of Wiper Pivot Washers
One Set (Pair) of Wiper Packing (rubber ring gaskets)
Eight (8) Wire Harness Clips (these sell for $5 each if you can find them)
Eight (8) Wire Harness Clip Screws
Two (2) Wiper Assembly Bolt Hardware
Two (2) Reproduction Contact Covers (Thanks to Proffitt's Resurrection)

My best guess-timate is that if you were to purchase all of these parts (if you can find them) you would be paying well over $700

$700 Shipped in the USA

IMG_8659.jpg

IMG_8665.jpg

IMG_8761.jpg

This is amazing. I restored mine but I'm missing the plastic/rubber protection that goes in the contacts. I see that you have them 3D printer. Do you sell that or have the 3D file to share? Thanks

This is amazing. I restored mine but I'm missing the plastic/rubber protection that goes in the contacts. I see that you have them 3D printer. Do you sell that or have the 3D file to share? Thanks
You can find them here...They show that they are OUT OF STOCK, but call them and see if they can print more.

TNK wiper arms, whodoggie! If…. 😂

Those rubber grommets remind me of the f135 valve umbrella ‘seals’. Hmmm, that might be an option. GLWS, lots of goodness therein.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom