For Sale Eagle Alloy Wheels (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

EWheeler

4 Cruisers, No Garage !
GOLD Star
Threads
Located near Vail, Colorado
(5) Eagle Alloy Rims - $275 picked up
15x10, 3.75” backspacing, 6 on 5.5 pattern. 4 need just a little bit of elbow grease and some mothers to be brought back to new condition, fifth is brand new with about 2 weeks time mounted up to a tire. The 4 that have been drove on didn’t see any significant winter time so the mag chloride didn’t eat them up. A couple wheels have some small rock marks, the worst have been pictured. You can see on one of the wheels where I spent 5 mins with some mothers and a rag, it polishes up great.
I will include two cans of polish and a cordless drill buffing wheel. I used these wool wheels in high school to polish wheels for a little extra cash. They work awesome for cupped wheels that don’t have intricate and hard to reach designs.
IMG_2932.JPG

IMG_2934.JPG

IMG_2935.JPG

IMG_2936.JPG

IMG_2940.JPG

IMG_2941.JPG

IMG_2954.JPG

(1) Eagle Alloy Rim - $50 picked up (will ship for cost of shipping, lets guess $35 at the moment)
16.5x9.75, 5” backspacing, 6 on 5.5 pattern. Newish condition, two small scuff marks on lip as shown.
IMG_2937.JPG

IMG_2938.JPG

IMG_2939.JPG

Bump to the front. Willing to ship if buyer pays all costs.

I can. Bpig also asked for one. I will not be able to get a quote until next week, but can get one. Have someone interested locally at the moment as well.

Don't know if you sold them locally or not.... Not interested in them at this point.

Bump.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom