For Sale Eagle Alloy Wheels

EWheeler

2 Cruisers, No Garage
Visit site
Located near Vail, Colorado
(5) Eagle Alloy Rims - $275 picked up
15x10, 3.75” backspacing, 6 on 5.5 pattern. 4 need just a little bit of elbow grease and some mothers to be brought back to new condition, fifth is brand new with about 2 weeks time mounted up to a tire. The 4 that have been drove on didn’t see any significant winter time so the mag chloride didn’t eat them up. A couple wheels have some small rock marks, the worst have been pictured. You can see on one of the wheels where I spent 5 mins with some mothers and a rag, it polishes up great.
I will include two cans of polish and a cordless drill buffing wheel. I used these wool wheels in high school to polish wheels for a little extra cash. They work awesome for cupped wheels that don’t have intricate and hard to reach designs.
IMG_2932.JPG

IMG_2934.JPG

IMG_2935.JPG

IMG_2936.JPG

IMG_2940.JPG

IMG_2941.JPG

IMG_2954.JPG

(1) Eagle Alloy Rim - $50 picked up (will ship for cost of shipping, lets guess $35 at the moment)
16.5x9.75, 5” backspacing, 6 on 5.5 pattern. Newish condition, two small scuff marks on lip as shown.
IMG_2937.JPG

IMG_2938.JPG

IMG_2939.JPG

EWheeler

2 Cruisers, No Garage
Visit site
I can. Bpig also asked for one. I will not be able to get a quote until next week, but can get one. Have someone interested locally at the moment as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom