E-Lockers wanted in AZ (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey Guys! Im in Gilbert and I want either a pair of e-locker axles for my fj80, or if someone is selling a full time rear and or front selectable I am interested!

Check with Medtro, he had some parts still. Maybe he found another parts truck, you missed the last axles by about 30 days.

There is a pair for sale in the parting out classified section but they are kind of spendy at 2 grand plus freight.

There is a pair for sale in the parting out classified section but they are kind of spendy at 2 grand plus freight.

Ya, I saw those. I am considering getting my own parts truck...but then I say...why not just get one with lockers and sell mine, then I say, well why not just to ARB lockers in mine and...... So Im hoping to find somone elses parts truck with lockers, or someone selling used lockers!

Check with Medtro, he had some parts still. Maybe he found another parts truck, you missed the last axles by about 30 days.

I went and checked out his white 93, didnt really have anything left that I needed.

call around some of the local junkyards, you should be able to source an e-locker for $500

I picked up 3 so far without any trouble with actuators for $500, give or take $25

hth

-Sean

call around some of the local junkyards, you should be able to source an e-locker for $500

I picked up 3 so far without any trouble with actuators for $500, give or take $25

hth

-Sean

Which ones are you calling around to? I have had horrible luck with all my other cars....

I'm not sure about the Phoenix area, but this might help you with not having to drive.

http://car-part.com/

I used "carrier" and a bunch popped up. I got one of mine using this site from a yard in CA and they sent it with shipping included. might be worth calling around on Monday.

If I was needing another one I would definitely consider using Car-Parts.com again

Lexus LX450's should be the same also?

HTH's

-Sean

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom