Dyna m153 gearbox to fj40 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Has anyone paired m153 gearbox from dyna to fj40 transferbox?
I found one M153 gearbox but i dont know if its worth the struggle

new idea ? same ? 5 years ago. Is it a bmw m135, massy/fergusson, or a dyna made for Toyota or another auto manuf ? the desc. " m135" is to vague to get an accurate answer. Now I assume you are talking the Toyota version in which case you are asking if anyone makes an adapter to mount a late model dyna 5 spd with Toyota bell house pattern to a F,2F, or 3F pattern ? Save time and call, pm, or e-mail Georg at Valley Hybrids/Cruiser Brothers, he'll know if anyone.

new idea ? same ? 5 years ago. Is it a bmw m135, massy/fergusson, or a dyna made for Toyota or another auto manuf ? the desc. " m135" is to vague to get an accurate answer. Now I assume you are talking the Toyota version in which case you are asking if anyone makes an adapter to mount a late model dyna 5 spd with Toyota bell house pattern to a F,2F, or 3F pattern ? Save time and call, pm, or e-mail Georg at Valley Hybrids/Cruiser Brothers, he'll know if anyone.
Sorry man. Didn't had time to check all the threads. It was easier to ask like this ;) do you have contact info of this George?

Its, Georg (SP) and I have to look it up, google Cruiser Brothers / Valley Hybrids, or PM orangefj45 on here.

If I can talk Scott into letting me ride with him. My 40 is still in the wind.

Thats a tall order, Had a good chat with him & the dogs last year at the Friday bar which we tend to watch more than drink. IS he still drivin the old 40 ?

I was referring to Scott Wilson. Getting a seat with Scott Johnston would indeed be a tall order.

Ah perfect, I'll know where to look for ya. You may tell him that the area he camps in has been reserved by a bunch from Chrysler execs same week as Rubithon ( Where they camped with Mike Smith & Sasaki up past helipad, at least that is the word.

I'll let him know.

Chrysler execs at Rubithon, huh? That'll be interesting...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom