dusy june 12-14

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Are you sure it's open? Usually not open until the end of July. Call the ranger station in Prather.

IF it isn't open, well do strawberry or something similiar. I will call tuesday when they are open.. Anyone got the number for the Ranger Station?

do you and your crew want to play too?

ill call the station

we could do the starwberry coyote etc lates. i would realy love to do the dusy this summer

We'll be up there in mid August if you want to go then.

We planned the last weekend in July 2006 and got shut out by snow. Since then, It's been after August 1st.

Dag nabit! wish I could make this one.

Dag nabit! wish I could make this one.

you may still

just spoke with the prather ranger. they have not yet set a date to open the dusy and will not do so for at leaste a couple more weeks. will likely be july which makes since.

i was up running bald mtn this past weekend and at the lower loop, down in the trees and shade, there was still a lot of snow and mud. ih8mud and so do the rangers so it makes since dusy is still closed

im wheeling swamp lake and the coyte/straberry lakes up here at shaver durring the 3 day weekend of july 4th holiday. and will be wheeling upper and lower masher in arizona the last weekend of july

so we need to pick another date to run the dusy this summer. Norcal and the boys may be wanting a run in mid august. perhaps they want to do their own thing or do we want to make a super event? combine the clubs? unite the clans etc...

my cabin is game for whatever. lets plan it right

Dustin,
Lets still plan on doing a run on these dates. We can go to Coyote or Strawberry. THis will really be the only time I can do a run this summer becasue when I get back from Canada, I start work the next week or two.

I'll call you today plus I will be in for that removal this week if I can get squeezed in.

you may still

just spoke with the prather ranger. they have not yet set a date to open the dusy and will not do so for at leaste a couple more weeks. will likely be july which makes since.

i was up running bald mtn this past weekend and at the lower loop, down in the trees and shade, there was still a lot of snow and mud. ih8mud and so do the rangers so it makes since dusy is still closed

im wheeling swamp lake and the coyte/straberry lakes up here at shaver durring the 3 day weekend of july 4th holiday. and will be wheeling upper and lower masher in arizona the last weekend of july

so we need to pick another date to run the dusy this summer. Norcal and the boys may be wanting a run in mid august. perhaps they want to do their own thing or do we want to make a super event? combine the clubs? unite the clans etc...

my cabin is game for whatever. lets plan it right

Talked to Dustin, still planning on a trip June 12th -14. Do a night run into Swamp lake Friday night, come out Sunday afternoon.

Camping at Courtright

I will be up at Courtright camping this upcoming weekend (birthday), and am going to drive up to Dusy and see if it is open. If it is, I will report back to you all. Anyone want to go camping with us?

Broke down

I was not able to make it up to the Trail. When we left Friday night, my Oil leak turned my weekend into Crap! The front main seal finally let go to the point where the oil soaked the Alternator belt and destroyed it! Ended up limping the truck back to a friends house in Reedley left the truck there and threw the camping gear in other peoples trucks and went camping. So since I was with other people I was not able to get up to the trail to see if it is open or not. I would imagine it is not since where we were at, still had a lot of snow in places. Sorry. It rained on us most of the weekend, but it was nice to get up in the cool mountain air. Now back to fixing the truck again. Good times.

We have finalized Coyote/Red lakes trail. Looking at a map, we will go in red lake, then to coyote and decide if we care going to head south to First Dinkey Lake and head back out through mystery lake. Lots of options.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom