SOLD Durango, CO set of 4 Rock Warriors with tires (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

txgringo

SILVER Star
Threads
I have a set of 4 Rock Warriors available. They have newish center caps (a little over a year old), includes the McGard spline lug nuts and Yokohama X/AT 285/70R17 tires. The tires do have some uneven wear and are a bit loud on the highway but still have a decent amount of tread left.

$1500

I will ship if the buyer arranges. I travel a lot and can bring them with me if the buyer can meet me on my route.

20220614_092559.jpg

20220614_093023.jpg

20220614_093049.jpg

ever come through or near AL?

Have these sold?

I’m new and can’t figure out PM Is it start a conversation? Please PM me
Thanks
OurayLC... welcome. Yep.. You can click on TXGringo's handle and start a new conversation. That will allow you to post directly to him for those stoopid wheels with only 5 lugs instead of the much more desirable 6. :p LOL...

Welcome to IH8MUD... great areas to explore... Silverton, Ouray, Montrose.... My brother has property in Ouray. He's been threatening to take me up to his mining claim.... LOL... :steer:

OurayLC... welcome. Yep.. You can click on TXGringo's handle and start a new conversation. That will allow you to post directly to him for those stoopid wheels with only 5 lugs instead of the much more desirable 6. :p LOL...

Welcome to IH8MUD... great areas to explore... Silverton, Ouray, Montrose.... My brother has property in Ouray. He's been threatening to take me up to his mining claim.... LOL... :steer:
Thank you and if you do come up here……..I might know some local only trails lol

Oh... I've been up to Ouray a few times... I've even got the Mr. Grumpy Pants Brewing Company T-Shirt to prove it. LOL.... It's just that my visits through there have been via 2 wheels vice 4... 🏍️..vrooom vrooooom....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom