For Sale Durango, CO Ammo (many calibers available) + Powder & primers (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hey Gringo what do you have component wise - my 1050 / Ammobot is running low and my 5.56, 308, 300BLK, 9mm, 45, and 6.5CM is running low...

- Mark

I appreciate everyone who has ordered from me through this thread. I've been doing this full-time for about 15 months now and might make this a new career as it's a lot more enjoyable than sitting at a keyboard.

I've been working hard to build new connections and open new supply channels to improve my inventory availability and offer better prices. I'm about to purchase a large amount of Tula 7.62x39 FMJ and I'm offering 1000rd cases for $360 shipped to your door. Reach out on PM if you want to discuss this deal or any other ammo needs.

Thanks,

Allen

62gr, 5.56?
Looks like your inbox is full. I don't like to post prices on the forum as they quickly become outdated, but here's what I have right now in 62gr 5.56:

PMC in 20rd boxes
Winchester in 200rd range packs

Winchester is $.75/rd or $.69/rd if you're buying by the case (200 round packs come 4 to a case, so 800 rds)

PMC is $.70/rd for smaller quantities or $600/1000rd case. If you're looking for like a half case or some other quantity I can work with you.

Shipping will be around $20 for a case.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom