Builds "Dumpie" my new Fj45 work truck! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Pulled Dumpie out of storage, was going to get it wired, finish all the little things, but I might have a little case of Grogenitis! The outside is clean, stripped , primed, painted, but,,, the engine compartment, underside of the cab is still a burn victim. I am so close to pulling the cab, front clip, might as well? Well I hate the thought of removing the cab, clip, It has never been off and the alignment is perfect from the factory still. The hood, apron, bib marriage is mint!! At the end of the day, I think it’s coming apart for some more stripping, cleaning, painting! Just pulled the bed today!
AD401268-F392-469C-87DD-5449866196ED.jpeg
6CF12406-5D2F-4C17-B469-4A0AA9D828F8.jpeg
EAA4B352-B26E-4596-AD81-FB389A333304.jpeg

I'm pretty sure this is the emblem on ebay. The vendor makes a TEQ and a 4x4 version in a couple colors. Use the pulldown menu and you will see the options for the 4x4 emblem. Ebay 4x4 and TEQ Emblem

@whitey45 fyi, City Racer reproduced the tailgate 4x4 emblem. I can't remember who had a NOS one and he borrowed it for reproduction. His emblem is adhesive backed thin aluminum. Pic below. Cityracer online store is closed over this Holiday weekend but I will update this thead next week when the site reopens. Cityracerllc site

View attachment 2427583
TNX for the share...

Not really the update I wanted to refresh, but Dumpie might be for sale! After a lot of thought and another 45 I have, I need to let one go. So this is an early possible for sale opportunity. I will update soon. I will be selling with multiple options and prices. I need some of dumpie to complete my other 45. So I will list some options and prices. This thread should give a good idea of what has been done and what condition its in. Will update tomorrow with options to suit a potential buyer!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom