Duiser off-road and diesel adaptors HELP!!! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

All he has to do is pm me and send me my parts or give me a refund. Until then I will warn others.

I know Dustin quite well. He and I have done many business transactions. Duisers website is legit and is very well put together.
~Rookie

How come he does not come around here anymore? Maybe to explain a couple of people what happened to their orders?

Screen Shot 2017-10-05 at 4.18.31 PM.png

Screenshot_20171005-180313.png
I received all of the rest of my parts, but never received the brake lines. I tried to contact Duiser offroad but was never successful.

View attachment 1549659 I received all of the rest of my parts, but never received the brake lines. I tried to contact Duiser offroad but was never successful.

I know that he had a vendor who made these flaked out on him, and him not replying to is unacceptable but if you ordered them 3 years ago he had a computer failure right before he moved. I stay out of his business, and understand the frustration

oh man! what a s*** show Dustin is. I'm still waiting on the shorter intake horn he was supposed to send to accommodate the grid heater. Luckily hotwod cut and welded it for me.
My reverse lights have never worked and he was supposed to send some wiring to get them working.
I think it took about 8 months to get enough parts to get the truck running, I sent payment in August and finally got the parts in April.
Fxxx that guy and his terrible shop

Not sure if iam in the right section as iam new to the form iam from Australia and at the start of may this year I made an order with duiser off-road for some parts for my Cummins LC 80 at the start was really good with email going backwards and forwards until I payed for the items I ordered I then didn't receive and many email in return I waited and waited and finally I had some parts rock up on my door step to find that some of the parts are missing I have since sent several email and made several phone calls trying to chase up the missing part with not luck as yet its now able 2 months since I made the order has anyone else ever had this issue with duiser off-road or diesel adaptors

Hey mate i am in Australia and just bought and adaptor off him and now no word. Did he end up getting back to you?

Hey mate i am in Australia and just bought and adaptor off him and now no word. Did he end up getting back to you?
If you paid with visa or I believe paypal works the same, start a claim against him. That'll do 2 things first you have the option of getting a refund cause he wont send you anything, second it'll really motivate him when he knows he's not gonna get paid and he might actually send the kit.

I wish there was a centralized location for everyone that has been screwed over by Dustin to share their experiences so that others wouldn’t fall victim. A place where if you searched his company name and “problem” or “got screwed” or something it would pop up with a forum thread or two.

I think I just invented the Internet!

If you paid with visa or I believe paypal works the same, start a claim against him. That'll do 2 things first you have the option of getting a refund cause he wont send you anything, second it'll really motivate him when he knows he's not gonna get paid and he might actually send the kit.

No he would only take bank transfer. So i am trying to find his adress or facebook page. I am happpy to find someone to go around to his house to talk to him face to face. Does anyone know his any onfo about him? Phone number ect?

Raising a dead post with another warning to all who are looking to purchase through Duiser.

My advice is to look elswhere.

My experience:
So reading this forum after I purchased a $550 US dollar adapter with additional $50 postage on their well presented website my heart sunk in disappointment. It had been weeks after making the purchase, money changing hands, 7 or so emails sent to them over several days. I heard nothing. I feared i had been "Duisered".

Reading on here prompted me to call my credit card company and start a fraudulent claim in the hope of getting the goods and communication. The chargeback process returned money to my account several days later. This got duiser talking via email and sending goods but they were wrong. Parts were not what I required or ordered.
We communicated by email for a bit and I sent back the wrong bits at a $70 Aus dollar additional expense.

Several weeks passed with radio silence having resumed. No response to emails or calls again. They reneged on sending me what is required despite me sending back useless bits.

They refused to send the parts to make it a usable adapter and requested a direct payment of the full amount plus postage wire transfer this time. They didn't want to participate in the credit card company process.

Obviously due to their lack of professionalism and trustworthiness I refused to pay more money, especially by wire transfer.

They have now requested I send the useless parts back at my additional expense because I won't risk it and wire them money.

I actually think he doesn't have the parts as his website claims and that's why he wants to end the purchase process and go without a sale.

He is apparantly going to the expense of sending a courier to pick up the part from my mechanic in Australia and return it to the US. I'd approximate $150 or more to do that. More than the raw materials would cost, makes you wonder why....

Good luck with your cummins projects folks.
And I hope this helps someone in the future make better purchasing choices.

What a shame.

No he would only take bank transfer. So i am trying to find his adress or facebook page. I am happpy to find someone to go around to his house to talk to him face to face. Does anyone know his any onfo about him? Phone number ect?
This is why it seems that nobody in his home state seems to have any problems getting things. He likely realizes that they will just show up at his door.

This is why it seems that nobody in his home state seems to have any problems getting things. He likely realizes that they will just show up at his door.
Where is his home state/city? Im sure people screwed out of their money would be willing to pay someone a little money to make a face to face with the guy. I had to do this to get parts for my syclone when i got the run around. I didn’t pay someone to kick his ass, just show up and ask where the parts are or the money. I despise crooks and feel they get away with murder with our current laws. Utter bul****.

Where is his home state/city? Im sure people screwed out of their money would be willing to pay someone a little money to make a face to face with the guy. I had to do this to get parts for my syclone when i got the run around. I didn’t pay someone to kick his ass, just show up and ask where the parts are or the money. I despise crooks and feel they get away with murder with our current laws. Utter bul****.
Pretty sure it’s Oregon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom