Dug up some old pics (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Just funny to me now...

PICT0075.JPG

PICT0003.JPG

PICT0004.JPG

PICT0001.JPG

You mean these leaf spring things are supposed to flex?

PICT0112.JPG

Dozer's come a long way...

:beer: R

Thanks RK - that means something coming from a real 40 Guy like yourself! She has come a long way IMHO :)

DSC01993%20%281%29.JPG

looks like someone took a canopener to the side of her :D

Props on a nice build. Im sure the journey was fun (like its over) but now you really get to enjoy.

i didnt see the pics of when she sat at our house...bone stock...non mobile for almost two years in college. Amazing transformation from where she started.

I remember that pic from kodak. It was right after you put the 4 inch SUA lift on.... that thing flexed like it had ibeams as springs. I remember being in the passenger seat and saying..... ok ramon let me the F@#$ out !!!! i thouhght we were going over for sure. So its nice to see that she has gotten as trail capable as she looks.

I wish I had more pictures from back then Jon. I've only ever found a couple my parents had that don't show her all that well. Damn distributor had me stumped for a good while and since Top Ramen and Totinos pizzas were all I could afford to eat, repairs took a bit :)

That first URE trip (well first one for Dozer) was funny. Those 90* shackle angles and stiff Pinnacle lift springs made for an interesting learning experience. Much better once I move the spring / shackle hangers and got them broken in a bit - but the SOA is sooooooooo much better!

Love the pic on the beach at last year's STR!!

I hope my 40 build comes out half as nice...wish my fenders weren't hacked. I really like the grafted look. Keeps the stock lines and functions as intended.

That looks real good. You do nice work.

Great pics Ramon! Dozer sure has come a long way.

Just to join in, here's an old shot of Fort Knox (before I had a decent digital camera, so it's kinda small), and one from Rockvember.

95Runner.jpg

95Runner-now.jpg

Wow, Ramon. I just noticed the bezel police must have visited you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom