For Sale Dubai Based fj45 pickup - can ship globally

Unfortunately the time has come for me to part ways with the most beautiful fj45 I have ever seen. My loss is your gain as I am sure you can see from the photos. This is not a restored fj45, I am the second owner of this all original (original paint, original interior, original rubber mat, original drivetrain etc) low milage survivor. After my first experiment in restoring a rusty fj45 I found in Saudi, I took my time to find something worth buying and was lucky enough to chance upon this pickup. It has been thoroughly gone through mechanically by SebSports in Dubai, has new tires, an ac installed can be removed and heater reinstalled (no drilling etc was done to make it fit), the headliner was replaced with an original NOS headliner (from an fj40 and cut down + professionally installed). With under 110k miles (175k kilometers) on the clock, and all original everything I don't think you will find a cleaner pickup to use. I am based in dubai and can help organize shipping anywhere in the world. Not to be missed, I am putting it up for sale here so proper cruiser heads get first right of refusal before I put it up for auction in the US. If you are interested shoot me an offer and any questions.

fj45.jpg.jpg

5DIB1464.jpg.jpg

5DIB1468.jpg.jpg

5DIB1492.jpg.jpg

5DIB1459.jpg.jpg

2fpower

SILVER Star
wow...

FJ404345

Drive your 40 series daily !
GOLD Star
Nice rig !, yes, price would be nice