Dual swing out tire carrier bumper FJ40 $750 shipped (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Bump, edited first post to reflect current price and options.
-Sean

Anyone want one of these before the new year?
-Sean

I had a request for a tube basket, finishing it up and shipping out tomorrow, here are some pics.

-Sean

Buddy was interested if you could make one for a defender 90? I repeat......buddy

Possibly, do you know if the 110 and the 90 share rear bumpers? If so I have a buddy with a 110 I may be able to use to make one off of.

With the single latch...... Does it hold it closed tight?

Does it work along with the latch at the outside where it pivots to keep it snug?

Seems like with latching two swinging arms together it would want to move in and out a little?

With the single latch...... Does it hold it closed tight?

Does it work along with the latch at the outside where it pivots to keep it snug?

Seems like with latching two swinging arms together it would want to move in and out a little?

The tension between the two swingouts hold it nice and snug, I wouldn't recommend using them as a recovery point for a stuck vehicle, but they do hold nice and tight.
Thanks,
-Sean -Sean

Swing Out~

Turned out Great! Thanks again!! Put Hdpe glides on the bottom instead of the azek and rubber bump stops so no metal on metal wicked snug when closed!

swing 1.jpg

swing 2.jpg

What is your source for the basket floor? Aluminum?

Very nice work.

That looks awesome!
Thanks for posting the pics.
Sean

I will check on local pricing and see if I can make adding some stainless mesh a cost effective option.
-Sean

:clap:Great innovations!:clap:

I am ready to build some more!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom