Dual Rear Tire Carrier (pic) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Anyone know a U.S. supplier of these? Or maybe a similar product?

http://www.iefeng.co.za/replacement_bumper_rear_wheel_carriers/landcruiser_60_series.htm

landcruiser60_image1.jpg

I think anyone that sell TJM can get these. I lied. They don't make a rear carrier fo the 60, only the 80 and 100.

Last edited:
Looks very close to a Kaymar if it isn't -- hard to tell from the pic & website...

Why not just try a Kaymar with two tire swing outs? Man-a-fre should be able to tell you if it's doable or not.

-dogboy- '87 FJ60

ive seen that pic before, im pretty sure it is a kaymar, the thing you need to think about is your tire size, im pretty sure if you go big you cant run two

gosh how remote are you driving....? I'm thinking one spare for my truck and trailer.....

that is a kaymar with two tire carriers I think.

It is a Kaymar. They have never sold one to hold two spares in the states, but Man-a-Fre can order the swing arms from Kaymar. They are different than the standard carrier because they suspend the tire and wheel further toward the outside of the vehicle. From a recent email with Kaymar:

"you need K8000L and K8000R"

It will accomodate 33" tires.

Enjoy,
Dan

that's funny... I have a Kaymar without spindles welded- when I called MAF to get some new spindles to convet mine, they told me I couldn't get them here and I was on my own. I even sent an e-mail to kaymar in OZ, and they forwarded it to MAF.... I'll have to fab my own with someone else's spindles..

I'm thinking of possibly going double swingout with a removeable mount so that I can have either two spares, or one spare and one jerry can swingout.

Talk to Al at Man-A-Fre or don't bother. He is quite helpful on stuff like this. My conversation with Kaymar started as a complaint about Man-A-Fre and he turned it around.

My 2 cents.
Dan

2BADFJS will custom make what you want, im guessing that shouldnt be too crazy to build.

you can always PM him or check at his stuff at SROR.
The bumper you posted has aluminum on the top face and trailer hitch as well as extra lights, which i guess are kind of needed if you get 2 tires on there. Are these also what your looking for in a bumper?

Wow, That would take several beers to get used to.

4x4Labs would be able to do that. Their attachments are modular. Depending on tire size the mounting holes may have to move outward, but that would be an easy mod for Luke to make.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom