dual or single steering stabalizers? (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

yeah im pretty sure it helps alot when you hit bumps on the road the absorber absorbs the shock of the bump and the effect it has on the steering wheel to jolt a certain direction. Its a more luxury thingy.

Hey just a question ( nto trying to highjack or anything) Has anyone ever tried a resivior shock for their stablizer instead of a normal shock. What would that do??? just curious

probably a shock is to big to get in there, if i was you i would run wo stabilzers on each side and one in the rear for giggles. that wwould be swee

Ooooooo, remote res coilover steering stabilizer...

Get 4 of them and you would be out over $1500.....

There is no reason to go remote res, unless you are steering at some alarming rate that there is no real application for.. You cannot steer fast enough to heat up the oil and get it to foam. Although "steering shock" fade is a novel idea....

DAMN :cheers: put on the highest end Rancho 5000 stabalizer - single - and it feels 100% different!!!!! the ride is lot 'tighter' in that the wander seems to be gone and the desire to cut across 4 lanes of traffic if I just touch the wheel or hit a rut in the road seems drastically cut. does not seem any harder to steer, but feels more firm or dampened in a way. point is, VERY positive result that is very notcable. worth the coin for sure!

the one I took off was junk, rusted, no namer, and I could hear the fluid sloshing in it and rubber bumpers were just dreid and cracked.

good move in the end I believe. excited ot see if any difference in wheelin.

thats the same reason i run one , love the tight feel , congrats on the purchase

wantatlc said:
DAMN :cheers: put on the highest end Rancho 5000 stabalizer - single - and it feels 100% different!!!!! the ride is lot 'tighter' in that the wander seems to be gone and the desire to cut across 4 lanes of traffic if I just touch the wheel or hit a rut in the road seems drastically cut. does not seem any harder to steer, but feels more firm or dampened in a way. point is, VERY positive result that is very notcable. worth the coin for sure!

the one I took off was junk, rusted, no namer, and I could hear the fluid sloshing in it and rubber bumpers were just dreid and cracked.

good move in the end I believe. excited ot see if any difference in wheelin.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom