Dual Gauge Pod - Install (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Did you find one in another color?
Yes, the grey 20111 model number is apparently still produced. The tan 90112 shows discontinued.

I did that setup a couple years ago. My pod was a freebie from someone else's project that changed plans, so he gave me the pod. It goes all the way up to the top of the A pillar. I could of shortened it, but I liked the way it is secured by the grab handle. I run an EGT and a combo vacuum/boost gauge. Vac tells you how hard your pushing the motor when your NOT in boost.

I did not try to fish the wires up thru the A pillar to hide them. I found that I could carefully slide them back between the side of the dash and the A pillar. Either way will work. Mine are completely covered/captured by the lower section of the pod. John

I'm glad someone bumped this, thread I plan on doing my pod mounting today
feel free to expand on where tubing goes and where you got it, this is old link is vague on sizes and locations./

what is required to hook up boost guage
I have most of the parts just want to double check before I start.

just run a vacuum line from the gauge to the intake manifold. I bought a 1/8" BSPT - 4mm hose barb that I plan to replace the 1/8" BSPT plug used to eliminate the brake boost nipple on the back side of the intake.

just run a vacuum line from the gauge to the intake manifold. I bought a 1/8" BSPT - 4mm hose barb that I plan to replace the 1/8" BSPT plug used to eliminate the brake boost nipple on the back side of the intake.
Im having no luck finding where it plugs into intake.

Im having no luck finding where it plugs into intake.
I T red into to front on the intake because the Allen plug in the rear was stuck. I did it before I rerouted my PVC line due to the super charger.
15552695397293237787178264175715.jpg

Its nylon tubing with spiral split loom on it for protection.

Reactions: RFB
I'm using the same port that Cruzilla did but this fitting instead.

no need to retap as the treads mate to the intake. And I'm running silicone hose

Reactions: RFB
I have an Integra pod and it is not like that one. Does the Australian company build LHD pods? That seems a bit odd.
Looks like either the 4x4 concepts dual from AUS or an old acura integra pod.

I have an Integra pod and it is not like that one. Does the Australian company build LHD pods? That seems a bit odd.
4x4 concepts makes a LHD 2 and 3 gauge pod. Reviews are not the best on here from the few i've seen that had them but it's one of the best options out there. Definitely weird an Australian company makes a LHD pod.
The issue i have with pulling the trigger is that they're like 150+ bucks, and you lose the grab handle.

4x4 concepts makes a LHD 2 and 3 gauge pod. Reviews are not the best on here from the few i've seen that had them but it's one of the best options out there. Definitely weird an Australian company makes a LHD pod.
The issue i have with pulling the trigger is that they're like 150+ bucks, and you lose the grab handle.

The grab handle is present in his photo. Therefore the pod must be none of the above. Perhaps Cruzilla will see fit to enlighten us.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom