dual battery question (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I'm not sure if you are being serious or not but if you look closely you will see a spot in the engine bay at the L/H or R/H front corner thats designed just perfect for a 2nd battery.

Maybe to be more specific, if you have a '91, you can get the driver side battery tray and move a few things around and it'll bolt right up there. Wiring's up to you.

In my '95, I used the '91 tray that is on the passenger side and it worked beautifully. I had to move the washer bottle, not sure what needs to be relocated in the '91. Pretty sure it's well documented with a careful search though. Good luck.

I'm not sure if you are being serious or not but if you look closely you will see a spot in the engine bay at the L/H or R/H front corner thats designed just perfect for a 2nd battery.

On my '91 I have no room on the driver side for a battery.the main battery is on the pass. side but the other side has a fan blower something that is in the way . any idea what the purpose of this blower is ? it seems to blow air on the engine after I stop ?

Driver side

landcruiser005.jpg

Passenger side

landcruiser006.jpg

front

landcruiser004.jpg

That pipe on the DS of your engine bay looks an awful lot like an intake pipe... it even has the rolled end for the rubber flex hose that gets clamped there.

The blower is to keep the intake cool after shutdown. Don't remove it. Prevents vapor lock and fuel evaporation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom