Dual Battery Kit Interest (1 Viewer)

If you have interest in this kit, what type of kit do you prefer?

• I am interested, but only if it is stoopid simple to install

Votes: 53 47.3%
  • I am interested, prefer it simple, but want some flexibility with the installation

Votes: 46 41.1%
  • I am interested, but I don't want anything finished, I just want all the parts to make it right

Votes: 13 11.6%

• Total voters

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

For those of you that would like to have the ability to combine batteries from in the cab, I am planning on an upgrade option to this kit. Essentially, you will have the option to switch the ACR from the 7610 to the 7622 and just pay the difference.

Will it include the relocation kit for the washer bottle? That would be sweet. Im gonna be maybe working on mine this weekend. But I am going full manual switch and a basic isolation relay. The ACR looks sweet though.

Will it include the relocation kit for the washer bottle? That would be sweet. Im gonna be maybe working on mine this weekend. But I am going full manual switch and a basic isolation relay. The ACR looks sweet though.

More than likely it will include the washer relocation bracket.

Sub'd

For those of you that would like to have the ability to combine batteries from in the cab, I am planning on an upgrade option to this kit. Essentially, you will have the option to switch the ACR from the 7610 to the 7622 and just pay the difference.
Be careful just switching the ACRs. The recommended wire sizes are different between the two due to the amps.

Be careful just switching the ACRs. The recommended wire sizes are different between the two due to the amps.

Oh, yes. The kits will be different for sure. The 7622 requires much larger gauge for combining/jumping the batteries along with the protections needed.

Any ideas on prices, or is it still to early ?

Not quite yes, but withing 2-3 weeks, I will have pricing.

The first kit to be released will be based on the BlueSea 7610 without the capability for in-cab combining. Shortly after that kit hits, I will release the kit that is based on the 7622.

Still looking good. First full kit should be built up this week and weekend, some pictures and questions to all will follow and then hopefully one more version based on that input. After that, it goes to market. Early Jan is still looking very good.

I really dig it, awesome idea, depending on the price point I would absolutely be interested. What sort of cable attachment system are you using? Crimps?

Another Idea for you would be to offer an upgraded grounding kit, lots of guy do those on the 100's and I know there'd be a lot of interest for that (along with the dual batt kit).

I really dig it, awesome idea, depending on the price point I would absolutely be interested. What sort of cable attachment system are you using? Crimps?

Another Idea for you would be to offer an upgraded grounding kit, lots of guy do those on the 100's and I know there'd be a lot of interest for that (along with the dual batt kit).

It is all mechanically crimped, heat-shrunk, and protected. New grounds for both batteries will be included too.

Not yet, the parts and pieces are the easy part to price, its the time to put it together and scale it that is a bit more tricky. Hopefully around the 20th I can announce pricing.

thats a good kit it will sell easy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom