DS outside mirrors (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
So my DS outside mirror has gone to crap. When you drive down the interstate it comes all the way back to the window and when you come to a stop it goes all the way forward towards the hood. I looked on a couple different OEM websites to see if I could order the internal guts to the mirror but it seems you can only order the whole mirror assembly. And at that I couldn't even find any that were available. So I went on Rock autos website and they had the DS available. The only problem is it only comes in black. I ordered 2 and put in a notify me when available for the PS. I'm wondering what people think about being able to take the guts out of the Rock auto one and put them in my OEM one. I just don't think in my area I will be able to get a body shop or anybody to paint it to the correct color. Thanks in advance.

So my DS outside mirror has gone to crap. When you drive down the interstate it comes all the way back to the window and when you come to a stop it goes all the way forward towards the hood. I looked on a couple different OEM websites to see if I could order the internal guts to the mirror but it seems you can only order the whole mirror assembly. And at that I couldn't even find any that were available. So I went on Rock autos website and they had the DS available. The only problem is it only comes in black. I ordered 2 and put in a notify me when available for the PS. I'm wondering what people think about being able to take the guts out of the Rock auto one and put them in my OEM one. I just don't think in my area I will be able to get a body shop or anybody to paint it to the correct color. Thanks in advance.
So, you have FMS.
Floppy Mirror Syndrome.
Wits' End has a solution for that. Very worthwhile.
www.absolutewitsend.com
@NLXTACY

I should say that it also suffers from SMS on the PS but I didn't see anything on wits end for that. Unless I overlooked it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom