DS Low Beam Not Working - '93 FZJ80 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hi, I have searched the site but cannot seem to find anything specific to this issue, and hoping someone may have run into this in the past. My DS low beam is not working, bulb replaced and confirmed its fine and not the issue. Pulled the fuses out, they're fine, but interestingly, when I just have the fuse for the DS in, the DS bulb turns on, albeit it is not at full power, but when I put back the fuse for the PS, the DS bulb turns off completely. I am thinking it may be the relay, but before I replace it was wondering if anyone had seen this issue in the past? Really appreciate any help. Thanks in advance.

Hi, I have searched the site but cannot seem to find anything specific to this issue, and hoping someone may have run into this in the past. My DS low beam is not working, bulb replaced and confirmed its fine and not the issue. Pulled the fuses out, they're fine, but interestingly, when I just have the fuse for the DS in, the DS bulb turns on, albeit it is not at full power, but when I put back the fuse for the PS, the DS bulb turns off completely. I am thinking it may be the relay, but before I replace it was wondering if anyone had seen this issue in the past? Really appreciate any help. Thanks in advance.
There is 1 relay that supplies +12 to all 4 bulbs. If the relay was an issue, no bulbs would light.
You should verify a good solid ground to both low beam bulbs on the white/black wire. The 2 low beam grounds tie together and should terminate on the right side inner fender.

^this

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom