Drum roll please

SCJO06

Alright, I talked to a guy( we'll call this guy mack) tonight who knows a guy(joe s*** the rag man) who has this 77 FJ40 sitting in his yard. Mack who now knows I have this interest in cruisers, says that if you offer "joe the s***" 1500 $$$$$, that the cruiser will be yours.

So maybe this whole 40's fetish will be over soon. Man, I sure hope that this works out for me. That would be one hell of a summer project if I can get my hands on it. Ahhhhh, i can see it now, no doors, no windows= no problems!

I keep meaning to stop and ask about the 40 I saw up here for you Matt. It just sits there so I'm wondering what the deal is. Good luck with that one though.

SCJO06

I proly won't see it for another two weeks, its somewhere in greenville. Yeah RU, check on that 40 for me. If any kind of oppurtunity presents itself, I would like to say that I will jump on it. Only thing is cash flow is at a all time low low low. The guy I talked to said that I could get funds in order and when ever I was ready I could get it. So that one is not going anywhere, unless some other cruiserhead sees it and offers him cash on the spot( unlikely, but could happen).

I hear you Matt. Thats how I am with the parts pig right now too. Just putting funds in order. I'll try and stop by there. I work 10 hr days so they arent open when I go by inthe morning and usually closed by the time I head home. But I'll see what I can do.

Top Bottom