Drove the 40 this weekend... (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
There is a lot that could be said, but I'll limit it to two things.

1. Thanks EVERYBODY. You made this happen.

2. See you all at GSMTR!!!!:flipoff2:

Now, let the pictures do the rest of the talking...
2004_0101FJ40Testing0001.JPG
2004_0101FJ40Testing0003.JPG
2004_0101FJ40Testing0006.JPG

What the pics don't show is the 5-gallon gas can zip-tied to the roll cage, the string tied to the carb for throttle control, the rats nest of wire to still sort out, the traction bar and skid plate that need fabrication, and a million other details I need to address. It's going to be some late nights!:doh:

It looks sweet, how does the paint look in the sunlight?

Im lookin forward to seeing it in action.

It looks great Tim. I like the little hints of Bling you have going. I can not wait to see it Wheel next week, just don't break anything until I get down there.

I will see you at the meeting on Wed night.

Rob

Tim the 4th picture says it all. The look sums it up . It is a great job and let have fun . Sure you don`t want to leave Saturday ?

Very sweet ride Tim. So, since you're done, will you be heading down w/ Cam, John & I on Sunday?

My white beast is close - needs prolly 3 good days work, and I only have one...uh oh...

It looks sweet, how does the paint look in the sunlight?

The paint is okay. I really cheesed the hood for lack of time and it shows. I'll wetsand and apply some more coats when time permits.

I like the little hints of Bling you have going.
:cool:

Sure you don`t want to leave Saturday ?
Do I need to show you my to-do list again? I'm still going to be working on it Sunday morning!

will you be heading down w/ Cam, John & I on Sunday??
Thats the plan... meeting at a reststop on I64 West.

My white beast is close - needs prolly 3 good days work, and I only have one...uh oh...
I know that feeling. It's like being in you own episode of "Overhaulin". I'm there right now. Worst part is the 40 is in the garage now and all the tools are in the basement!

looks good

Great job Tim, rigs looks really clean, can't wait to see it in the rocks and mud.;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom