Drove my FJ40 for the first time!!! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Well I've had this 69 FJ40 for 4 years now and tonight I drove it for the very first time! Pulls to the right pretty good, the prop valve needs adjusted, and lots of little things. It's along way from the roll-over wreck I bought from a impound yard 4 years ago. I know this probably doesn't belong in tech, but I want everyone was has helped me to see this, without you guys, I'd still be along way from here.

Thanks to everyone on this forum, I hope I can help the next guy as much as you've all helped me.

My '40 lives again!

Aaland

pics!!!!!

Congratulations... I don't know how you resisted for 4 years I have been fixing mine for a couple of months and I can't wait to finish.. enjoy the ride

when i first got mine i had to let it sit for almost a year before i had enough $$ to start the rebuild. i first started out trying to restore but realized it was going to cost too much and take too long. after i got it running it is hard to let it sit for too long because i want to ride it now instead of working on it. congrats on the project and post some pics

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom