Builds DRKDSS 2021 LC200 build thread. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Here’s what I have. One of the Lexus guys may be able to do a bit better. View attachment 3316734View attachment 3316735View attachment 3316736
Oh yeah now I get it. It’s funny because I’m going to use those threaded holes to utilize the way the bolt on trac bar bracket bolts to the bottom of the oem mount. I don’t see it being an issue ( right now in my head 🤣).

We’ve made some brackets for some lower links on another platform that utilized an area where the sway bar bolted to it. And spacing it down 3/16-1/4” absolutely didn’t do anything to the sway bar and it worked out perfect. I’m trying to find a picture of it… to be continued !

How have I overlooked this thread for the past two weeks? Well I am paying attention now.

Last edited:
@drkdss Do you plan to offer the sway bar clamps for the 200?

947340EF-E1E6-44E1-A4F1-CC9CDC3B6DB1.jpeg

Tig welded up some chromoly end links. First run to get in rolling. Everything clears. But I think I’m going to explore some brackets to offset the endlinks. With how the kdss sway bar being so different on passenger side vs driver side. I have to run one end link on the inside ( passenger side ) and one on the outside ( driver side ). I know it will function the same but I hate how it’s not uniformed.

I know Walt at TAV as some offset bracket to allow the endlinks to sit on inside of the sway bar. I need to call him to see if it they are available! I wanted to make endlinks so it can work with guys not running the TC arms and be used on oem tundra arms.

Yea it clears. It gets close at ride height but fully clears.

B03A7D30-B419-4B22-A9B9-C356B80F1E4F.jpeg

DAFDA01C-B783-4D9F-A562-460D385BB382.jpeg

Last edited:
I hate how king wants it to be mounted under the door. I’m going strap the resi line closer to frame and going to add a spacer to the ebrake line to space it out so the resi tucks slightly behind it even tho at full bump it doesn’t really do anything. But just incase because baja will find it all and ruin a trip 😆🤦🏻‍♂️! With that said on my 4r I carry extra hoses and my fittings are compression fittings and is fully rebuildable. I’m probably going to do that again when it’s time to rebuild these.

Main reason for not mounting under the rear door is because I need to get some westscott designs sliders on and it would have interfered. Plus it’s pretty vulnerable down there. This is more tradition location for sure.

428A0FE5-B850-4DEE-8889-3224997B7AC3.jpeg

Ok for the front sway bar. Did I see or read about some one makes a higher clearance sway bar arm for this side ?

5A454C16-DBBE-479C-868B-EA2407FDF172.jpeg

Last edited:
Been off fourm for a while. The camburg arms sits under the spindle cradle vs oem is on top of the cradle.. thus the lower shock mount is lower than oem wich allows full compression of shock while still needing to extend bump stops.( this does sacrifice ground clearance which is kind of important for a crawler)The arms are +4 per side and I'm running +0 offset. 12in of travel at last che k but I have since cut the front wheel arch to accept full compression lock to lock with zero rubbing. I'm assuming I'm at about 13in of travel now

Ok so I did read through that and even left a comment. I can’t seem to find this higher clearance kdss sway bar arm. Ppl talking about an oem modified one ! Or I’m definitely blind 😆🤦🏻‍♂️
I don’t think anyone is manufacturing them. VooDoo2 sounded like he’s fabbing to suit. It’s a bummer it hasn’t caught on yet.

Well s***. I guess I’ll do it then.
That's outstanding!

I messaged VooDoo2 at the end of April and again on May 5th inquiring how to have him set one up for me and have yet to hear back.

Consider the line starting here once you've figured it out :rofl:

That's outstanding!

I messaged VooDoo2 at the end of April and again on May 5th inquiring how to have him set one up for me and have yet to hear back.

Consider the line starting here once you've figured it out :rofl:
Let me get the BOTCK going first and then same time I’ll start mind f’n the kdss arm.

I get my lc200 back today. I also picked up a brand new rear axle housing to make easier for me to develop the BOTCK ( bolt on trac bar correction kit).

Some one get me the part number to the kdss arm please.
37190B20-9795-4322-B9FD-8F804FFF6188.jpeg

Last edited:
Let me get the BOTCK going first and then same time I’ll start mind f’n the kdss arm.

I get my lc200 back today. I also picked up a brand new rear axle housing to make easier for me to develop the BOTCK ( bolt on trac bar correction kit).

View attachment 3321026

We cant keep waiting out here!!!

Some one get me the part number to the kdss arm please.
View attachment 3321026
Did someone ninja jump kick that box into the truck?

Kdss ram side
View attachment 3321820

Rear shocks. I didn’t want to mount it under the door ( where king designed it )

View attachment 3321821

Looking very mad scientist in there. I cant imagine how you torqued down that UCA through bolt. Did you do it loaded wheels down or have you got some trick im not aware of? Maybe you pieced it together like a puzzle with the resi last?

Looking very mad scientist in there. I cant imagine how you torqued down that UCA through bolt. Did you do it loaded wheels down or have you got some trick im not aware of? Maybe you pieced it together like a puzzle with the resi last?
Yes resi was put on after torquing down the inner pivots.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom