Driving on Broken ECT(?) Sensors (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I decided to do a little "easy" job since university is out for the summer and I wanted to get the rig ready for adventures so I decided to do the spark plugs. I started on cylinder 2(?) and noticed that there were two sensors that needed to come off in order to fully pull out the coil pack, the first one pulled out with ease until I realized that only the wire tore out and the plug end remained. I took a moment to collect myself and decided to do the other plug very carefully...it disintegrated in front of my very eyes. Decided to just do that first spark plug and call it a day. I have a check engine and vsc trac/off lights. Since my hometown and mechanic (cousin) is up north in Prescott I decided it was best to not try to drive an elevation climb of 5k feet in 90° weather with that sensor not working. My two questions are can I drive it very carefully and nicely about 10 miles to a friend's house that has a flatbed trailer without any damage and what are the part numbers for both of these sensors and the female end since both sides are goners.

IMG_20230506_190847_01.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom