Drivetrain wanted (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Ocho77

SILVER Star
Threads
Website
www.op-art.guru
I'm in need of an entire drivetrain for a Fj40. Anything from a F135 to a 2F. Must include tranny and transfer case. I prefer a 3spd to keep the column shift, but can make a 4spd work. If you have one that is in good running condition, I'm interested.

We have two F-.5F engines, two different 3-speeds with tcases-one converted to top shift, front and rear axles-one converted to mini truck disc, the other still drum and coarse spline.

The 69 F ran before being parked and the .5f has run for about 40 seconds at best and sat for 25 yrs before I messed with it.

We have two F-.5F engines, two different 3-speeds with tcases-one converted to top shift, front and rear axles-one converted to mini truck disc, the other still drum and coarse spline.

I'm interested in learning more.
The 69 F ran before being parked and the .5f has run for about 40 seconds at best and sat for 25 yrs before I messed with it.

The front mini disc converted axle (at Pat’s shop) has a matching redneck converted disc rear to go with it. I made my own caliper brackets, but the calipers are too strong. It would be easy to use the Monte Carlo disc kits on.

Contrary to what my wife might say, I’m trying to only gather what I need for my builds and get rid of the stuff that’s just taking up space.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom