Driveshaft Shop In OC?? (Santa Ana) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
youtube.com
Hey Guys

Anyone have a good driveshaft shop they recommend in OC?

The closer to Santa Ana the better.

Would prefer a recommended shop you have first hand experience with!

Thanks

OC Driveline dude, take all my stuff there. They're good and they do work for Curries race team as well as many others.

OC DRIVELINE 471 INDUSTRIAL WAY PLACENTIA 92870-6321 (714) 993-6494

I cannot recomend Wade at Drivelines Inc. enough. I have used him since I was with Off Road General Store about 10 years ago and just last week had him rehab my rear shaft chasing down a vibration issue. I went in telling him I thought needed a new u-joint and to do whatever needed to get it good. He told me the joint was fine with a little "adjustment of the caps to eliminate a flat spot and balance (I have dragged it on the dirt at least twice) I was out of there for $55. He actually talked me out of spending more money. I has owned his shop forever and knows his s*!t. His shop it just east of 5 in between Lake Forest and Bake, about 5-10 min south of Santa Ana. I drive by everyday on my way to work in Santa Ana, let me know if you need any help with pick up or drop off.

Drivelines Incorporated

I cannot recomend Wade at Drivelines Inc. enough. I have used him since I was with Off Road General Store about 10 years ago and just last week had him rehab my rear shaft chasing down a vibration issue. I went in telling him I thought needed a new u-joint and to do whatever needed to get it good. He told me the joint was fine with a little "adjustment of the caps to eliminate a flat spot and balance (I have dragged it on the dirt at least twice) I was out of there for $55. He actually talked me out of spending more money. I has owned his shop forever and knows his s*!t. His shop it just east of 5 in between Lake Forest and Bake, about 5-10 min south of Santa Ana. I drive by everyday on my way to work in Santa Ana, let me know if you need any help with pick up or drop off.

Drivelines Incorporated

I have used them with great results as well, they will drive out and measure you drive shaft and deliver it for free.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom