Drivers side Fender electrical connector s (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

South Texas 97

GOLD Star
Threads
Folks, as I work my way through cleaning things, I have four connectors on the fender and I cannot figure out what they are, or need a confirmation on what these are. April76 FJ40 with holly carb and emissions computer/valve deleted
1 pin looks to be LR or LO bit hard to tell May be a throttle position switch?
2 pin LR and WB which I know as ground.
3 pin RW, G and GW might be stop switch on the brake master cylinder, but replaced with a mechanical switch on the brake pedal
6 pin with 4 pins used BY, LR, LB, LY
D01E1217-EDAA-44E0-9AB6-398E05729479.jpeg

The two pin connector is just out of view at the bottom of this picture and is white.
Suggestions please

The three pin connector had a three wire sub harness that plugged into it that consisted of the Low Brake Pressure Sensor wire, the Fuel Cut Off Solenoid wire and the Thernal Sensor Wire.
The 6 pin connector was for the VSV (Vacuum Switched Valve) and was part of the Emissions stuff. The single pin connecto went to the VSV Power Valve another part of the Emissions stuff.

Thanks for that quick response, much appreciated. For now, I leave them where they are.
One huge help for me is to make three or four photocopies of the wiring diagram, blown up to 11x17, makes them so much easier to read, and I annotate them as I go along.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom