Wanted Driver Turn Signal Upper Light Reflector/socket '77 fj40 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

corcel

SILVER Star
Threads
Hey everyone, I have no idea what this is called, but I'm looking for the left upper reflector inside of the driver side turn signal. Also looking for the long screws that fasten the lens to the housing. Thank you everyone!!

IMG_20211009_133521740.jpg

Below shows the other side, which has the missing piece.
IMG_20211009_133518384.jpg

Hey everyone, I have no idea what this is called, but I'm looking for the left upper reflector inside of the driver side turn signal. Also looking for the long screws that fasten the lens to the housing. Thank you everyone!!

View attachment 2808348

View attachment 2808352
Morning mudder, might have something to help you out. I'll pm with info and possible pictures.
Later

View attachment 2808348

View attachment 2808352
If Akloml can't help, let me know. I have a box of spare parts for this style light.

View attachment 2808348

View attachment 2808352
Hi, here is what I have. Feel free to PM me with an offer for all of it. Good to have some spare parts on hand ✋

20211010_124657.jpg

Hey Drake! Another mudder I'm looking to purchase a few other things from also has the parts - I'll shoot you a message if anything changes! I appreciate you checking.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom