Driver side rear view mirror. PART Needed. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I need to find a source for the little yellow post behind that mirror glass that engages the motor.
My motor works find and I got the glass off without breaking. I noticed the post at 6:00 was missing and preventing my mirror from operating correctly.

anyone know of a source or part number?

I had manual FJ62 side mirrors on my FJ60. I never wished they were electric.

I need to find a source for the little yellow post behind that mirror glass that engages the motor.
My motor works find and I got the glass off without breaking. I noticed the post at 6:00 was missing and preventing my mirror from operating correctly.

anyone know of a source or part number?
Got a picture? I might be able to 3D print you one. Cant guarantee anything but its worth a shot.

Got a picture? I might be able to 3D print you one. Cant guarantee anything but its worth a shot.
Hopefully this will show what I’m referring too.

BA549BC6-5964-436F-9FAA-8A231667FC78.jpeg

Hopefully this will show what I’m referring too.

View attachment 2545763
Yeah I think I know what your talking about, its like a little 3 peice clamp? Is this on the back od the mirror? Cause I actually have a spare mirror i got in a bulk buy. If not though I could easily 3D print this.

It’s the little plastic piece that’s about an inch long. It has a ball on one end and expanding three legs on the other.

I need one to get my mirror to adjust properly again.

image.jpg

image.jpg

Nothing wrong with that one. I need two and one have one. One is used for left and right and the other is up/down

Sorry I only have one. The other one is completely missing
Gotcha, well I can take a look once I get back to my house Friday to see if i have that part. I should be able to model it, the retaining clip would have to be sourced but should be an easy job. Ill pm you once i have more info.

Gotcha, well I can take a look once I get back to my house Friday to see if i have that part. I should be able to model it, the retaining clip would have to be sourced but should be an easy job. Ill pm you once i have more info.
I can easily source the retaining clip. I really appreciate you taking a look and all your help

I can easily source the retaining clip. I really appreciate you taking a look and all your help
No problem, im trying to find more things I can 3D print that would have a market. Im trying to justify buying a expensive 3D printer once I am done with grad school, hahaha.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom