Wanted Driveline bolts (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hi I have lost all my bolts to attach my drive lines. I have a 69 with stock axles and a 4speed tranny /tcase. I need 8 nuts bolts and washers from a 68-73. I need 4 nuts bolts and washers for a 75 and later. I also need 4 nuts and washers for the back of a 4 speed transfer.

If you have any or all of these parts please pm me with a prise with shipping.

These are available brand new from Toyota. I can understand trying to save a few $$, but unless someone just gives you a bunch of them, I would order new ones. The bolts are specially hardened, and ha some odd sizing, for instance the 4 speed ones are 11 mm if I remember right.

Cool I will go by the dealership. I almost bought them from sor but they didn't have everything I needed.

Cool I will go by the dealership. I almost bought them from sor but they didn't have everything I needed.

Careful here. Many dealers do not know Toyota was in the car business in 1969, let alone will get you the right part. I have to put in a plug for Cruiserdan at American Toyota, who has an interest and the ability to find odd parts in the system. Dan gives a uniform and generous discount to ih8mud members.

See the banner add or PM "Cruiserdan" or 1-800-432-6668 ext 8.

One last thing. On the odd chance that Dan can't get you the '69 size, it is likely that Mark at Mark's Offroad in Burbank can. He has all the very old school stuf by the heaps.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom