Drive IOWA Road Trip - DIRT

packman73

SILVER Star
Website
www.kumandgo.com
I talked to Greg today and I think he's game for organizing this again, sounds like we are going to head west this year. Greg...let's get some dates picked and a route figured out! Let us know if you need any assistance.

-Art

I'm game, but need to know what dates you guys are kicking around. The sooner I know that, the better.

overton

SILVER Star
Website
www.myfj40.com
I talked to Greg today and I think he's game for organizing this again, sounds like we are going to head west this year. Greg...let's get some dates picked and a route figured out! Let us know if you need any assistance.

-Art

I'm still here! Been a hectic summer. I was thinking about the scenic byway that runs north to south through the Loess Hills for October 4-5 or 11-12.
LoessHills_map.gif
nom009_web.jpg
Mannhol_web.jpg

I'm unfortunately busy both those weekends. :frown: Looks like a great drive though!

packman73

SILVER Star
Website
www.kumandgo.com
I'm busy both those weekends as well, Get Flat Nasty with TAC the first weekend and a baby shower in MN the next weekend. The following weekend is the Toys for Tots run at MIOBI. But, let's see what everyone else thinks of those dates and see if they work.

-Art

packman73

SILVER Star
Website
www.kumandgo.com
How about Sept 27-28 or Oct 18-19? I can do it anytime pretty much anytime.

18-19th is MIOBI Toys 4 Tots...

Sept 27-28th is open for me. But, it's not about when I can be there, it's about what works for the majority of the folks that want to go. I'm sure more people will chime in here tonight.

I was just down there this past weekend, nice area.

Website
www.frontier4x4.com
That's a neat road. We ran that from 80 to north of souix city last time we went to see my grandparents. They live in Kingsley.

Any updates on this? I'd like to participate, I have this other (the gold\cream one) '85 4Runner I need to put some miles on. Haven't driven it much at all since I chased down the kid driving it and bought it from.

I did get a little lower (higher?) gears installed and a rear lunchbox locker. Some new tires (which I already have in the garage) and I think it's good to go.

Either of those Oct dates are good, so I'll be watching to see if this is going to happen.

Hello!! this weekend?????

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom