Wanted Drive Flanges (80 or 100 series) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

sdnative

SILVER Star
Threads
Looking for a pair of drive flanges for my 100 series, preferably w/ stripped spines. I believe the 80 and 100 are identical other than the spline count? If otherwise different, please let me know. I am planning to bore out the splines and use as trail spares.

The studs are bigger on 100 series too. Put an ARB in the front and forget about the trail spares.

Thanks for the info. I guess the 80 flanges are out.

I would love to have an ARB front (and rear), but it's not in the build plans, at least in the short term. Of course if I break my front diff that could change.

I broke my front diff in my 100. So now on any future 100s an ARB is a must before other mods. In my case I wasn't even wheeling. I was on a gravel road going up a hill and lost traction and the next thing I knew it popped. You have the later diff so you might be OK. I wouldn't invest too much time and money in making flanges. If it does break just pull the flanges and cover them with some paper towels and duct tape them shut. As long as you don't submerge them in water you'll be fine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom