For Sale Dripping Springs, Texas; Miscellaneous 1970 40 Parts (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Green Bean

GOLD Star
Threads
Cleaning out garage: Black "C" channel type of front bumper; original 1F valve cover; OEM air cleaner assembly; distributor with electronic ignition module; charcoal cannister and inner fender tin; 2 hardtop side glass windows.
Thanks.

Cleaning out garage: Black "C" channel type of front bumper; original 1F valve cover; OEM air cleaner assembly; distributor with electronic ignition module; charcoal cannister and inner fender tin; 2 hardtop side glass windows.
Thanks.

08.27.2021.Air Filter Assembly.jpg

08.27.2021.Distributor.jpg

Front Bumper.jpg

Mark

I thought you offered me the air cleaner?

Mark

I thought you offered me the air cleaner?
Mark:

Ooops. So I did. These days, I tend to blame things like this on Alzheimer's. At least that's my excuse. I will pack it up and mail it to you. Sorry for the goof up.

😎

Are you planning to put a rollbar in your truck?

😎

Are you planning to put a rollbar in your truck?
I already did it because when we purchased the truck it came with what I believe is an OEM later model roll bar that was not mounted and taking up space. I installed it and extended the mounting brackets for the long jump seats. I had to fashion some "L" type of brackets to support the outer bumpers. I'm confident that the entire install is not up to your standards but it works.

Side Panels.2.jpg

Roll Bar.2.jpg

I’m glad you posted that pic.

I would use some stouter angle iron for those supports. If you can grab those and bend them with a pair of pliers, chances are they won’t hold the weight of a person.

I’m glad you posted that pic.

I would use some stouter angle iron for those supports. If you can grab those and bend them with a pair of pliers, chances are they won’t hold the weight of a person.
I agree. It is on my "things-to-do" list. The biggest problem that I have is sourcing some stout angle iron of the proper dimensions. Unfortunately, I don't have a fab. shop.

Mark:

Ooops. So I did. These days, I tend to blame things like this on Alzheimer's. At least that's my excuse. I will pack it up and mail it to you. Sorry for the goof up.
Got the air cleaner Mark. Thanks.😊

Pics of 1f valve cover?

Mark?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom